SERVICES AND CLASSES:
One-hour private consultation in your home. We observe your child together, review the environment, and discuss strategies and resources based on RIE®. There is a follow-up call following the consultation. Limited to Manhattan and Brooklyn, and parts of New Jersey or Queens.
Caring for a baby is an extremely important job. All babies deserve to be cared for with respect, which is the hallmark of Magda Gerber’s Educaring® Approach. This course is for in-home caregivers and offers knowledge and practical suggestions that can help make this work easier and more enjoyable, resulting in advantages for the infants and young children who receive professional care.Designed to encourage nannies to work more effectively and pleasurably, topics of study include:
- Diapering, dressing, and feeding with respect
- Creating safe places for play and learning
- The caregiver’s role during play
- Setting appropriate limits
- Establishing a healthy sleep routine
- Supporting secure relationships
- Enhancing employee-employer relations
*If you are a nanny or caregiver working directly with newborns, infants, and toddlers then please contact Jessica via email for partial scholarship information: email@example.com. Don't hesitate to call me with any inquiries at 646-591-7295.